Udall, Morris K.
|Birthname||Morris King Udall|
|born on||15 June 1922 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||St.Johns, Arizona, 34n30, 109w22|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°49' 04°46 Asc. 08°07'|
American politician who, as a former U.S. Representative from Arizona, is a member of the state's leading political family. His term in Congress came after his brother's ended, in 1961. Prior to politics, he served as a lawyer, passing the bar in 1949. His practice of law was interrupted by WW II service in the Air Corps. During the '70s, he failed in two tries to win election as House Speaker and he ran unsuccessfully as an alternative to Jimmy Carter in the Democratic presidential primaries.
He was first married in 1949, for 17 years; six kids. Two years after his first divorce, in December 1968, he was married for the second time. This marriage ended, sadly, through his wife's suicide. Ella, 59, was found dead in their parked car, in the garage, on 8/13/1988. The official cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning.
At the age of six, an accident cost him his right eye and, as of 1981, he battled Parkinson's disease.
In 1988, a book written by Morris and entitled "Too Funny To Be President," was published. The book primarily is a chatty compendium of gags, anecdotes and one-liners.
Udall died of Parkinson's disease on 12/12/1998 in Washington, DC.
- parent->child relationship with Udall, Mark (born 18 July 1950)
- parent->child relationship with Udall, Randy (born 29 October 1951)
- sibling relationship with Udall, Stewart (born 31 January 1920)
- other kin relationship with Udall, Tom (born 18 May 1948). Notes: Uncle/ nephew
- has other family relationship with Udall, Lee (born 22 May 1922). Notes: Siblings-in-law
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C. by phone, same in Contemporary Sidereal Horoscopes
(Formerly, J. Hill quotes a letter f rom him for 6:00 AM, in MH 3/1976. ASA quotes him for 8:05 PM.)
Sy Scholfield has birth certificate stating 11 a.m., but also quotes Udall's mother for 9 a.m. in "Mo: The Life and Times of Morris K. Udall" by Donald W. Carson, James W. Johnson (University of Arizona Press, 2004), p. 16: "Morris King Udall was born at home in St. Johns, Arizona, on June 15, 1922. 'He was the biggest of my babies (eight pounds), born at 9 a.m.,' Louise Udall wrote (cited in a newspaper article from 1962)."
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Parkinson's (Onset age 59, terminal at 76)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Lost right eye)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (First marriage 17 years, second 19 years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Wife suicide)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (1988)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son Mark, Congressman)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Ww II)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (U.S. Representative)
- Vocation : Writers : Humor