|Birthname||Emmett Louis Till|
|born on||25 July 1941 at 20:20 (= 8:20 PM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°42' 24°33 Asc. 27°06'|
American boy who was abducted, tortured, and lynched in Mississippi on 28 August 1955 aged 14 after being accused of offending a white woman, Carolyn Bryant, in her family's grocery store. The brutality of his murder and the fact that his killers were acquitted drew attention to the long history of violent persecution of African Americans in the United States. Till posthumously became an icon of the civil rights movement.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Traits : Body : Race (African-American)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Kidnapping victim
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Torture victim
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 14)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases