|Birthname||Leopold Stanislas Stokowski|
|born on||22 August 1950 at 20:50 (= 8:50 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°20' 00°51 Asc. 28°42'|
American noted family, the first of two sons of heiress Gloria Vanderbilt and her second husband Leopold Stokowski, a famed conductor. His brother with the same parents is Christopher Stokowski, born in 1952.
He has three half-sisters by his father's previous marriages to Olga Samaroff, an American Concert Pianist, and Evangeline Love Brewster Johnson, a Johnson & Johnson heiress.
He has two half-brothers through his mother's marriage to Wyatt Emory Cooper: Carter Vanderbilt Cooper (27 January 1965 – 22 July 1988), who committed suicide at age 23 by jumping from the family's 14th-floor apartment; and Anderson Hays Cooper (born 3 June 1967), CNN news anchor.
He has three children: Aurora Stokowski (born in March 1983, by Ivy Strick), married to Anthony Mazzei with two children; Abra Stokowski (born in February 1985, by Ivy Strick); and Myles Stokowski (born in 1998, by Emily Goldstein).
- child->parent relationship with Stokowski, Leopold (born 18 April 1882)
- child->parent relationship with Vanderbilt, Gloria (born 20 February 1924)
- sibling relationship with Cooper, Anderson (born 3 June 1967). Notes: Half-brothers
- sibling relationship with Cooper, Carter (born 27 January 1965). Notes: Half-brothers
- sibling relationship with Stokowski, Christopher (born 31 January 1952)
Autobiography by Gloria Vanderbilt, "Woman to Woman."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection