|Birthname||Jan Marius Romein|
|born on||30 October 1893 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Rotterdam, Netherlands, 51n55, 4e29|
|Timezone||LST m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°05' 15°12 Asc. 07°17'|
Dutch historian, journalist and literary scholar.
A Marxist and a student of Huizinga, Romein is remembered for his popularizing books of Dutch national history, jointly authored with his wife Annie Romein-Verschoor.
- friend relationship with Koopmans, Tjalling Charles (born 28 August 1910). Notes: Tjalling C. Koopmans - Biographical
- (has as) teacher relationship with Huizinga, Johan (born 7 December 1872)
- (has as) mentor relationship with Presser, Jacques (born 24 February 1899)
- (has as) protégé relationship with Polak, Fred (born 21 May 1907). Notes: Helped him to find a promotor
- compare to chart of Frank, Anne (born 12 June 1929). Notes: Tried to find an editor for her diary since 1946 (integral history).
Svi retrieved 30 October 1893 at 07:00 AM from the online Municipal Archive of Rotterdam.
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Marxist, WW2 illegal press, hided Jews and opposed Dutch colonial system)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Historian)
- Vocation : Writers : Translator (of Romain Rolland's Jean Christophe and Franz Mehring's Marx biography)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Historian)