Robards Jr., Jason
|Birthname||Robards, Jason Nelson Jr.|
|born on||26 July 1922 at 02:18 (= 02:18 AM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Astrology data||02°30' 26°53 Asc. 18°21'|
American actor seen in some 170 films in a 40-year career, capped by Best Actor Oscars for "All the President's Men" and "Julia." His first love remained the stage, where he was bigger than life.
Growing up in Los Angeles, Robards' main interest was sports as a kid, and after high school, he enlisted in the U.S. Navy where he served through WW II, 1939-1945. Released, he studied acting in New York and gained his first critical review in May 1956, playing in "The Iceman Commeth."
Robards' private life was often difficult and stormy with three marriages and divorces, the third to Lauren Bacall. He lived with his fourth wife, Lois O'Connor, for more than 30 years. He had six children, Jason, Sarah and David from his first marriage, Sam with Bacall, and Shannon and Jake with Lois. For many years he was a serious drinker, having a terrible car accident in 1972 from which he had to have extensive surgery and face reconstruction.
After a long battle with cancer, Robards died on 26 December 2000, Bridgeport, CT. He was 78.
- other associate with Jones, L. Q. (born 19 August 1927). Notes: creative partnership
- parent->child relationship with Robards, Sam (born 17 December 1961)
- spouse relationship with Bacall, Lauren (born 16 September 1924)
- Social : Joined group 1939 (U.S. Navy, six years)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 20 September 1951 (Daughter Sarah born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 11 August 1971 (Daughter Shannon born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
John McKay-Clements quotes a copy of the B.C., Chicago Lying-in Hospital, for 2:18 AM, specifically CDT. He is not totally confident that it is 2:18 AM as it may have been 12:18 AM.
(Formerly, a B.C. in hand from the Wilsons had no time given but was noted to have a Supplemental Record Attached. Penfield Collection stated B.C. of 11:22 PM with no documentation as verification. B.C. in hand, Frank C. Clifford, no time given.)
Starkman rectified to 02.02.52 CDT Asc 14Gem24'
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Cosmetic surgery (Reconstructive, face)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Severe)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (30 years with Lois)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Lauren Bacall)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Over 170 films)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Navy)
- 1922 births
- Birthday 26 July
- Birthplace Chicago, IL (US)
- Sun 2 Leo
- Moon 26 Leo
- Asc 18 Gemini
- 2000 deaths
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Cosmetic surgery
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Military : Military service