|born on||29 October 1951 at 04:29 (= 04:29 AM )|
|Place||Salem, USA, 42n31, 70w53|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°09' 19°44 Asc. 14°14'|
American homicide suspect, accused of raping and murdering his four-month old baby 11/1984. He and his wife were both accused, he of the rape and she of the murder, but charged against her were dropped after he was found innocent.
In 1986 he brought suit against the Pawtucket, R.I. police for wrongful arrest and for the way they handled the case.
Richard and his wife had a baby son born in June, 1986.
- parent->child relationship with Richard, Gerri Ann (born 1 July 1984). Notes: Raped and murdered
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Baby murdered)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Suspect, trial, acquitted)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Lawsuit instigated (Suing police for wrongful arrest)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection