Price, Ray (1953)
|Birthname||Raymond Allan Price|
|born on||4 March 1953 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°26' 21°54 Asc. 23°50'|
Australian dual-code international rugby union and rugby league footballer. He was nicknamed “Mr Perpetual Motion” for his hard, intimidating style of play in league at lock forward. Price played rugby league for Sydney's Parramatta Eels club, with whom he won four NSWRL premierships, a Dally M Medal and a Rothmans Medal. He also played in State of Origin for New South Wales.
- associate relationship with Lewis, Jeannie (born 8 January 1945). Notes: Music collaborators
Sy Scholfield has a 21-page document of Australian data compiled by Dennis Sutton giving Price's data as above, quoting his autobiography Perpetual Motion as the source. Born at Royal North Shore Hospital.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Bowel, recovered)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Rugby union and rugby league)
- Vocation : Sports : Rugby (Union and league player)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Perpetual Motion")