|Birthname||Susel Ana María Paredes Piqué|
|born on||26 July 1963 at 03:45 (= 03:45 AM )|
|Place||Pueblo Libre, Peru, 12s05, 77w04|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°39' 08°31 Asc. 22°52'|
Peruvian lawyer and political activist who advocates for LGBT rights, she is openly lesbian. She is the founder of the "Asociación Civil LTGB Legal", an association of lesbian and gay lawyers. She is a leading member of the Socialist Party of Peru.
Paredes came out publicly as lesbian in the Peruvian press in 2006. In 2016, she married her long-time partner, Gracia María Aljovín, in Miami, Florida, under US marital law because same sex marriage is not legal in Peru.
- associate relationship with Villarán, Susana (born 16 August 1949)
- Social : Secrets revealed 2006 (Came out publicly as lesbian)
- Relationship : Marriage 2016 (Gracia María Aljovín)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (LGBT rights)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Socialist Party of Peru)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Asociación Civil LTGB Legal")