|Birthname||Darcy Ann Olsen|
|born on||24 October 1971 at 14:18 (= 2:18 PM )|
|Place||Bennington, Vermont, 42n53, 73w12|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°41' 01°09 Asc. 02°07'|
American nonprofit executive who served as the chief executive officer of the Goldwater Institute for 15 years. The Goldwater Institute is a conservative and libertarian public policy think tank located in Phoenix, Arizona whose stated mission is "to defend and strengthen the freedom guaranteed to all Americans in the constitutions of the United States and all fifty states".
In 2018, she founded Generation Justice, a nonprofit organization that works for children's rights. She has been active in the right-to-try movement, which encourages the passage of state laws to let terminally ill patients try experimental therapies that have completed Phase 1 testing but have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. In 2015, she published a book on the topic, The Right to Try: How the Federal Government Prevents Americans from Getting the Lifesaving Treatments They Need.
She has written columns for national newspapers including the Wall Street Journal and USA Today and appeared on public affairs television programs across the country.
She was named one of Arizona's top Women in Public Policy and one of the Phoenix Business Journal’s Power Players in 2006, and one of Phoenix’s Forty Under 40 in 2009.
Olsen is a foster mother who has adopted three children through the foster care system.
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth certificate.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BSc, MA)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Adopted three children)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Nonprofit)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Copywriter and editor)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Roe Award, Bradley Prize)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Generation Justice)