|born on||14 July 1946 at 11:32 (= 11:32 AM )|
|Place||San Diego, California, 32n43, 117w09|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°44' 26°32 Asc. 15°14'|
American politician, she was inaugurated as Mayor of San Diego, CA 7/07/1986. A "hands-on" politician closely involved with the city action, she was known as the "Street Mayor" because of her frequent forays into local neighborhoods.
After earning a B.A. in 1970 she became a high school P.E. teacher. Then in 1971 at age 25, she ran for a seat on the San Diego City Council on a shoe-string budget. Her twin sister managed her campaign, while a mass of her students went door to door campaigning for her. It was a real upset to the more conservative types when she won the election. She maintained the post for eight years.
She became a millionaire when she married Jack In the Box founder Robert O. Peterson, in 1977; he was 30 years her senior.
She separated from him in 1983, and they were reconciled a year later.
As a child, she had formed a precision swimming act with her six sisters. Their folks had taught them public service awareness.
- Social : End a program of study 1970 (Graduated with a B.A.)
- Relationship : Marriage 1977 (Robert O. Peterson)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1983 (Separated from Robert)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1984 (Reconciled with Robert)
Nola Williams quotes her, read from B.C. over the phone 1972
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Total of 13 kids)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Six sisters)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Husband 30 years older)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage (Married founder of Jack In The Box)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (P.E.)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor of San Diego, city council)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women