|Birthname||Andrew Kelley Newell|
|born on||30 November 1983 at 14:24 (= 2:24 PM )|
|Place||Bennington, Vermont, 42n53, 73w12|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°01' 21°47 Asc. 29°45'|
American cross-country skier who has been competing on the international level since 2001. He does cinematography as a hobby, and is the owner of a film company called 'X Ski Films.'
Newell is known as one of the most talented persons on cross-country skis, as he demonstrates as a star in his own films. Among Newell's most noteworthy accomplishments in the XSki world are huge backflips on his skinny skis, 720's, and a radar-clocking (by the Vermont State Police) of over 50 mph.
In 2013 Newell founded Athletes For Action, an environmental organization focused on using professional athletes to bring attention to climate change.
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth certificate.
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Cinematography)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Film company)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Sports : Skiing (Cross-country)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Athletes For Action)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (International competitor)