|Birthname||Martine Kimberley Sherrie Ponting|
|born on||14 May 1976 at 07:40 (= 07:40 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°36' 29°45 Asc. 04°28'|
British actress, a twenty-something soap star in "EastEnders," playing the role of Tiffany, before she left the show in 1999 and moved into singing and stage work. She was soon seen in the press far more than on stage or on TV. Not content with her blossoming pop career, Martine recently took to the stage in London¹s West End. She received rave reviews after her opening night in "My Fair Lady," but then disaster struck. She came down with a particularly nasty throat infection, and was forced to spend time in the hospital and several weeks recuperating. McCutcheon returned to the stage though, making a huge success of life after "EastEnders ."
Her autobiography, "Who Does She Think She Is?" written with the help of Matthew Wright, tabloid columnist turned ubiquitous media correspondent relates tales of family feuds and all sorts of press fodder. The opening chapters, which chart the wannabe superstar's poverty, and abuse at the hands of her father, are gritty and touching, echoing in the heart of anyone who has also been a victim of abuse. A donation from the sales of each book will go toward Refuge, helping resettle abused families. As Martine grows up, however, life settles down. Her story becomes extraordinary--as she excels at the Italia Conti Stage School and lands acting parts galore--but also strangely mundane (with her fair share of loves lost, hearts broken and dreams left by the wayside). This is the story of an East End gal made good; lacking a little glamour, perhaps, but solidly down to earth.
McCutcheon married singer Jack McManus in September 2012. At 10.16 a.m. on 4 February 2015 in England (probably London), McCutcheon gave birth to their son, Rafferty Jack McManus.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: EastEnders (born 19 February 1985). Notes: Played Tiffany Mitchell, 1995-1998
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1999 (Quit her role in "EastEnders")
Frank C. Clifford quotes her autobiography, "Who Does She Think She Is?" Born in Clapton, East End, 51 N.33, 0 W.03. Her birth was induced.
Data for birth of son from news report: http://www.itv.com/news/2015-02-06/martine-mccutcheon-gives-birth-to-baby-boy/
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Throat (Severe infection)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Hospitalized for throat infection)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (From dad)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Donates to abused/relocated families)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theatre)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (EastEnders)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer