|born on||14 July 1987 at 18:25 (= 6:25 PM )|
|Place||Rennes, France, 48n05, 1w41|
|Timezone||CEST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°42' 11°26 Asc. 03°29'|
French model, television presenter, and beauty queen, who was crowned Miss France 2010 (formerly Miss Normandy 2009). She later represented France in Miss Universe 2010, placing in the Top 15.
Her name, Malika, means "queen" in Arabic, and is very common in many Arab and Berber communities. She was firstly believed to be of Kabyle Berber descent; however, she has clarified that she is "100% French", and that her mother named her Malika, because she lived in Morocco.
- compare to chart of Petit, Amandine (born 30 September 1997)
Marc Brun quoted bc for FDAF.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Brown)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.76 m/ 5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (54 kg)
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King (Miss France 2010)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality