Luise, Princess of Anhalt-Bernburg
|born on||30 October 1799 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Ballenstedt, Germany, 51n43, 11e14|
|Timezone||LMT m11e14 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°37' 24°53 Asc. 04°17'|
German Princess and member of the House of Ascania, as the daughter of Alexius Friedrich Christian, Duke of Anhalt-Bernburg and his wife Marie Friederike of Hesse-Kassel. By her 21 November 1817 marriage to Prince Friedrich of Prussia she was a princess of Prussia. She had two children: Prince Alexander of Prussia (1820-1896) and Prince Georg of Prussia (1826–1902).
She died on 9 December 1882, aged 83, in Eller, Düsseldorf, German Empire.
- parent->child relationship with Alexander, Prince of Prussia (born 21 June 1820)
- spouse relationship with Friedrich, Prince of Prussia (1794) (born 30 October 1794). Notes: 1817-1863
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Haagsche courant," 18 November 1799, p. 2: "Van Ballenstadt heeft men, dat den 30 October, 's Nagts ten 1 uur de Regceerende Vorstin tot Anhalt-Bernburg gelukkig van een Princes verlost is."
(From Ballenstadt it was reported that on 30 October in the night at 1 o'clock the Duchess of Anhalt-Bernburg was fortunately delivered of a Princess).
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (45 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hohenzollern, by marriage)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Ascania, by birth)