|born on||2 October 1940 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Manhattan, New York, 40n46, 73w59|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°03' 21°41 Asc. 27°37'|
American writer, primarily of children's novels, also noted as the daughter of aviators/authors Charles Lindbergh and Anne Morrow Lindbergh.
She was educated at Radcliffe College and at the Sorbonne in Paris. She married and later divorced Julien Feydy, who she met while studying in Paris. The couple had a daughter, Constance Feydy, and a son, Charles Augustus Feydy, who died in Paris, aged 19.
She later married Jerzy Sapieyevski, a composer and conductor. They had a son, Marek Sapieyevski, and later divorced.
From 1988 until her death, she was married to Dartmouth professor Noel Perrin. She died of cancer on 10 December 1993 at her home in Thetford Center, Vermont, at the age of 53.
- child->parent relationship with Lindbergh, Anne Morrow (born 22 June 1906)
- child->parent relationship with Lindbergh, Charles (born 4 February 1902)
- sibling relationship with Lindbergh III, Charles (born 22 June 1930)
- sibling relationship with Lindbergh, Jon (born 16 August 1932)
- other kin relationship with Lindbergh, Charles August (born 20 January 1859). Notes: Grandkin
Sy Scholfield quotes from Lindbergh by A. Scott Berg (Simon and Schuster, 2013): "At two o'clock in the morning of October 2, 1940—within days of her book's publication—she awoke at Lloyd Manor with labor pains. Charles rushed her to Doctors Hospital in Manhattan, where she gave birth a few hours later."
A birth time of 5 AM is speculative.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Poet