|born on||27 January 1939 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||St.Louis, Missouri, 38n38, 90w12|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°04' 28°25 Asc. 16°26'|
American writer of books for children and adults and an academic who taught for 32 years (1971–2003) at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. He is also a photographer, as well as a musician who recorded two albums of folk music and original songs.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "All is well" by Julius Lester (Morrow, 1976), p. 9: "born that Friday afternoon, January 27, 1939 ( Sun in Aquarius, Cancer rising, Moon in Aries, and a grand trine in the Earth signs)."
Note: A speculative time of 3.30pm suits this combination.
- Vocation : Art : Photography
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Folk guitar)
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction