Leopold Joseph, Archduke of Austria
|Birthname||Leopold Joseph, Erzherzog von Österreich|
|born on||29 October 1700 (greg.) at 00:15 (= 12:15 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e2223|
|Timezone||LMT m16e2223 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°34' 18°27 Asc. 24°14'|
Archduke of Austria, the second of three children and the only son of Joseph I, Holy Roman Emperor. He died in infancy of hydrocephalus on 4 August 1701.
- child->parent relationship with Joseph I, Holy Roman Emperor (born 26 July 1678 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Maria Amalia, Holy Roman Empress (born 22 October 1701)
- sibling relationship with Maria Josepha, Queen of Poland (born 8 December 1699 (greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Die Kaisergruft bei den Kapuzinern in Wien" by Cölestin Wolfsgruber (Vienna, 1887), p. 154-155: "Erzherzog Leopold Joseph, einziger Sohn Josephs I. Am 29. 8bris 1700 fruhe in der nacht etwa ein Viertlstund nach 12 Vhr seint Ihr. May. die Röm. Königin Wilhelmia Amalia mit einem Königl. Prinzen beglückt worden."
Translation: Archduke Leopold Joseph, only son of Joseph I. On 29 October 1700 early in the night about a quarter hour after 12 o'clock, her Majesty The Roman Queen Wilhelmia Amalia was happily delivered of a royal Prince.
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Died aged 9 months)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg)