|Birthname||Minnette Ella Gersh|
|born on||9 July 1945 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Atlanta, Georgia (US), 33n45, 84w23|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||16°41' 13°11 Asc. 22°46'|
American teacher and magician. With two Master's Degrees, a Ph.D. and multiple teaching credits and experience, she became interested in magic when asked to teach a class on the subject in 1966. She became skilled enough to become a member of the Magic Castle in Hollywood where she performed, and later met and married her husband, Jules Lenier. The marriage was later dissolved.
Minnette Lenier died suddenly of cardiac arrest in her home in Woodland Hills, California on 7 February 2011.
- spouse relationship with Lenier, Jules (born 15 February 1929). Notes: Bitter
- Work : New Job 1966 (Taught class on magic)
LMR quotes her 1978, mom's statement "about 2:00 AM."
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Master's, Ph.D.)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (15 years younger than her husband)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Public school)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : Magic
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women