Le Pen, Marine
|Birthname||Marion Anne Perrine Le Pen|
|born on||5 August 1968 at 11:20 (= 11:20 AM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°02' 02°03 Asc. 15°29'|
French daughter of ultra-right wing politician Jean-Marie Le Pen. She is a lawyer and a politician as well. Le Pen practiced law beginning in 1992. In 2000 she joined the judicial branch of the Front National (FN) party. She took on more responsibility when she joined the Executive Committee later that year and became Vice President in 2003. On January 16, 2011 she became the right-wing party's President.
Marine Le Pen was the first to announce her candidacy for the 2017 French presidential election on 8 April 2016. She has consistently maintained high popularity in polling figures: she is predicted to gather between 28% and 30% in the first round on 23 April 2017. In 2022, she athered nearly 24% in the first round and is supposed to gather nearly 48% in the second round (24 April 2022) and she failed again versus Macron.
- associate relationship with Bardella, Jordan (born 13 September 1995)
- associate relationship with Dupont-Aignan, Nicolas (born 7 March 1961)
- associate relationship with Ménard, Robert (born 6 July 1953)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Le Pen, Marion (born 10 December 1989)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Macron, Emmanuel (born 21 December 1977). Notes: Political opponent
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Mélenchon, Jean-Luc (born 19 August 1951)
- child->parent relationship with Le Pen, Jean-Marie (born 20 June 1928)
- other kin relationship with Le Pen, Marion (born 10 December 1989). Notes: aunt - niece
- Work : Begin Major Project 16 January 2011 (President of the FN (Front National) Party)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
CEDRA database quotes birth record for 11:20 AM in June 2011. Original record gave 11:00 AM with the source notes as "Hubert Bregent quotes B.C. by email 4/2003 for 11:00."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad noted politician)