|born on||14 May 1885 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Breslau, Poland, 51n05, 17e0206|
|Timezone||LMT m17e0206 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°53' 23°04 Asc. 05°18'|
German conductor who specialized in Wagner interpretations. A prodigy of Mahler, he was 6' 4". In 1933 he moved to Los Angeles with his family to take over the philharmonic, which he managed until 1939. It was after the war back in his homeland, that he became the icon that he remained.
He died 7/06/1973, Zurich, Switzerland.
- associate relationship with Jacoby, Heinrich (born 3 April 1889)
- other kin relationship with Klemperer, Victor (born 9 October 1881). Notes: Cousins
Cirkels quotes Snethlage; Steinbrecher same from NFM
- Traits : Body : Size (6' 4")
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor