Isabel, Princess Dona
|born on||29 July 1846 at 18:25 (= 6:25 PM )|
|Place||Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, 22s53, 43w0613|
|Timezone||LMT m43w0613 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°18' 18°11 Asc. 17°41'|
Brazilian royalty, the Princess Imperial and Heiress Presumptive, ex-regent of the Empire, surnamed "A Redemptora." She was the daughter of Emperor Dom Pedro II and the Empress Thereza Cristina of the Two Sicilies. In 1864 she married Gastao de Orleans, Conde d'Eu, and became regent. When her family was exiled in 1889, she accompanied them to Paris, where she died on 14 November 1921.
- parent->child relationship with Antônio Gastão, Prince of Orléans-Braganza (born 9 August 1881)
- parent->child relationship with Luís, Prince of Orléans-Braganza (born 26 January 1878)
- parent->child relationship with Pedro de Alcântara, Prince of Grão-Pará (born 15 October 1875)
- child->parent relationship with Pedro II, Emperor of Brazil (born 2 December 1825)
- spouse relationship with Gaston d'Orléans, Count of Eu (born 28 April 1842). Notes: 1864-1921
- sibling relationship with Afonso Pedro, Prince of Brazil (born 23 February 1845)
- sibling relationship with Leopoldina, Princess of Brazil (born 13 July 1847)
- sibling relationship with Pedro Afonso, Prince of Brazil (born 19 July 1848)
- has other family relationship with Ludwig August, Prince of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (born 9 August 1845). Notes: Siblings-in-law
- role played of/by Proença, Maitê (born 28 January 1958). Notes: 2000-2001 theatre play, "Isabel"
- Family : Change residence 1889 (Exiled to Paris)
Martin Harvey quotes Spanish records
Sy Scholfield quotes same in "Archivo nobiliarchico brasileiro" by Smith de Vasconcellos (Lausanne: La Concorde, 1918), p. 19: "Nasceu, a 29 de Julho de 1846 ... no Rio de Janeiro, pelas 6 Horas e 25 minutos da tarde."
Full name: Isabel Cristina Leopoldina Augusta Micaela Gabriela Rafaela Gonzaga de Bragança e Bourbon
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Exiled to France)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Brazil)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women