|Birthname||Carlos Alfredo Huntley Robertson|
|born on||23 March 1908 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Lima, Peru, 12s03, 77w03|
|Timezone||LMT m77w03 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°16' 04°07 Asc. 02°28'|
British-Argentine rugby union player who was the Captain of Los Pumas (the Argentina national team) in 1932. In 1936, Huntley-Robertson was the Coach of the national team together Luis Cilley and Edmundo Stanfield. In 1940, Huntley-Robertson married Barbara Hiroth Verity in London. Though he was born Carlos Alfredo, he used the name Charles Alfred. He died in 1982 in Surrey, England.
- Relationship : Marriage 1940 (Barbara Hiroth Verity)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1982
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Sports : Rugby (Captain, player)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (National rugby union team captain)