|Birthname||Paris Whitney Hilton|
|born on||17 February 1981 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°33' 08°58 Asc. 15°49'|
American media personality, businesswoman, socialite, model, singer, and actress from a noted hotel family, she is the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, founder of the Hilton hotels. A polarizing and often derided celebrity, Hilton is credited with influencing the revival of the "famous for being famous" phenomenon throughout the 2000s, and was, for a number of years, one of the world's most ubiquitous public figures.
Along with her sister Nicky, Paris grew up in the Waldorf-Astoria and other Hilton homes in Beverly Hills and the Hamptons. At age 19, in 2000, she began modeling and received the attention of prestigious designers and fashion magazines. She also caught the attention of the paparazzi as she dated Leonardo DiCaprio, Edward Furlong and boxer Oscar de la Hoya as well as with actor and model Jason Shaw, Derek Whibley, the lead singer of Sum 41, and, in 2004, with Nick Carter of the Back Street Boys.
Her image became that of "bad girl"--with her rather brazen and showy style of dress and behavior. She has been caught on tape in a make-out session with noted lesbian, Ingrid Casares, as well as a sex tape released on the Internet. In July 2004, she and Nick Carter ended their stormy relationship, displaying several bruises which she hinted came from him.
In pursuit of an acting career, she had a cameo appearance in the 2001 movie Zoolander and The Cat in the Hat as well as on the Fox reality show, The Simple Life, where she was a hit. In 2004, Hilton released her book Confessions of an Heiress, which became a New York Times Best Seller. She later played a supporting role in the horror film House of Wax (2005) and released her debut album, Paris (2006). The album received generally mixed reviews, but the lead single, "Stars Are Blind," managed to be successful in charts, peaking at number eighteen on the Billboard Hot 100. Hilton returned to reality television in 2008 with Paris Hilton's My New BFF (2008) and its two spin-offs, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend (2009) and Paris Hilton's Dubai BFF (2009), and again in 2011 with The World According to Paris. Her other acting credits include Bottoms Up, National Lampoon's Pledge This! (2006), The Hottie and the Nottie, Repo! The Genetic Opera (2008) and Sofia Coppola's film, The Bling Ring (2013).
In 2012, Hilton announced her DJ career and made her debut at the São Paulo Pop Music Festival. Although her performance was criticized, she became one of the highest-paid celebrity DJs, holding club residencies all over the world. That same year, she also returned to music, signing a record deal with Cash Money Records.
She was sentenced to jail in mid-May 2007 for violating her probation after repeatedly driving with a suspended license. Her license had been initially suspended for a 7 September 2006 incident of driving under the influence of alcohol. She was released from jail on 26 June 2007.
In December 2019, Hilton started a relationship with businessman Carter Reum. After becoming engaged on 13 February 2021, Hilton and Reum were married in Los Angeles on 11 November. In January 2023, Hilton and her husband announced the birth of their son, born via surrogacy.
- associate relationship with Kesha (born 1 March 1987). Notes: Co-starred in "The Simple Life"
- friend relationship with Kardashian, Kim (born 21 October 1980)
- friend relationship with Lenz, Nicole Marie (born 24 January 1980). Notes: Housemates
- friend relationship with Melnick, Allison (born 3 June 1971)
- friend relationship with Rex, Simon (born 20 July 1974)
- friend relationship with Richie, Nicole (born 21 September 1981)
- friend relationship with Spears, Britney (born 2 December 1981)
- lover relationship with Barker, Travis (born 14 November 1975)
- lover relationship with Carter, Nick (born 28 January 1980). Notes: Stormy, 7-month relationship in 2004
- lover relationship with Furlong, Edward (born 2 August 1977). Notes: Dated in 2000
- lover relationship with Salomon, Rick (born 24 January 1969)
- sibling relationship with Hilton, Nicky (1983) (born 5 October 1983)
- other kin relationship with Hilton, Barron (born 23 October 1927). Notes: Grandkin
- other kin relationship with Hilton, Conrad (born 25 December 1887). Notes: Great grandkin
- other kin relationship with Hilton, Francesca (born 10 March 1947). Notes: Great aunt/ niece
- other kin relationship with Hilton, Nicky (1926) (born 6 July 1926). Notes: Great uncle/ niece
- has other family relationship with Richards, Kyle (born 11 January 1969). Notes: Niece
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Avenatti, Michael (born 16 February 1971). Notes: Lawyer/ client
- Work : New Career 2001 (Began modeling and made movie cameo)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 30 May 2005 (Announced engagement to Paris Latsis)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 22 August 2006 (Self-titled debut album, "Paris")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes article: HD ASTRO PROFILE: PARIS HILTON by Sandy Maxwell published 17 February 2007 SN Weekend Argus SC: "...Hilton is a Sun Aquarius with Sagittarius Rising and Moon in Leo…" Time deduced from the article is approximate, giving mid-degree Sagittarius for an Ascendant; he cites another article by Vanessa Weyer 26 May 2007 Saturday Star SC for Sagittarius rising as well.
Scholfield notes that in her 2023 memoir Paris: The Memoir Paris Hilton states, "I was born in New York City on February 17, 1981, three days after Valentine's Day: Aquarius sun, Leo moon, Sagittarius rising."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Race (Norwegian, German, Italian, English, Irish, Scottish ancestry)
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking
- Traits : Personality : Vain/ Self-absorbed
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Hilton Hotel family)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of four children)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Small dogs)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Party animal
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Handbags)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress ("The Simple Life")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : Internet personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Famous : Socialite