|Birthname||Anne Randolph Hearst|
|born on||29 July 1955 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°14' 14°33 Asc. 20°30'|
American socialite, philanthropist, and publishing heiress, one of the five daughters of Randolph Apperson Hearst (1915–2000), former president of The San Francisco Examiner, and his first wife, the former Catherine Wood Campbell. She is the granddaughter of newspaper tycoon William Randolph Hearst. Patricia Hearst, who was kidnapped in 1974 by members of the Symbionese Liberation Army, is one of her sisters.
Hearst is a contributing editor of Town & Country magazine. Her charitable positions include: director of the Princess Grace Foundation, membership on the Board of Directors of the Hearst Castle Preservation Foundation and of Riverkeeper and founding member of the Steering Committee for the Rita Hayworth Gala.
Hearst has been married three times. Her first husband was Richard McChesney. The couple separated soon after their marriage, and during that separation, Anne Hearst gave birth to their only child, Amanda Hearst (b. 5 January 1984). Her second husband was King Harris. They had a son, King Randolph Harris, and divorced. Her third husband, whom she married on 21 November 2006, is the novelist Jay McInerney. She is his fourth wife.
- child->parent relationship with Hearst, Randolph Apperson (born 2 December 1915)
- spouse relationship with McInerney, Jay (born 13 January 1955). Notes: 2006-
- sibling relationship with Hearst, Patty (born 20 February 1954)
- other kin relationship with Hearst, David Whitmire (born 2 December 1915). Notes: Uncle/ niece
- other kin relationship with Hearst, George Randolph (born 23 April 1904). Notes: Uncle/ niece
- other kin relationship with Hearst, George Randolph Jr. (born 13 July 1927). Notes: Cousins
- other kin relationship with Hearst, William Randolph (born 29 April 1863). Notes: Grandkin
- other kin relationship with Hearst, William Randolph III (born 18 June 1949). Notes: Cousins
- other kin relationship with Hearst, William Randolph Jr. (born 27 January 1908). Notes: Uncle/ niece
- other kin relationship with Hearst-Shaw, Gillian (born 3 May 1981). Notes: Aunt/ niece
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, The Times (San Mateo, California), 30 July 1955, page 2, "born last night at Mt. Zion hospital in San Francisco to Mr. and Mrs. Randolph A. Hearst." A time of 9 PM is speculative.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of five daughters)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Notable : Famous : Socialite