|Birthname||Hamlin, Louis Adlore III|
|born on||29 October 1964 at 13:24 (= 1:24 PM )|
|Place||Burlington, USA, 44n29, 73w12|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°22' 29°59 Asc. 10°12'|
American homicide; his story was told by Peter Meyer in "Death of Innocence." On 5/15/1981, 4:15 PM in Essex Junction, VT, he and Jamie Savage raped and beat two 12-year-old girls, one of whom died. Megan, the surviving girl, identified both suspects from their mug-shots on 5/21/1981 and Savage confessed. He was freed on 9/20/1983 on his 18th birthday, changed his name and moved away.
At the trial on 5/14/1982, Hamlin was found guilty at 10:23 PM. He was sentenced on 7/15/1982 to prison for 45 years to life plus 15-25 years for sexual assault.
- friend relationship with Savage, Jamie (born 20 September 1965)
- Crime : Child Sexual Abuse Perpetration 15 May 1981 (Raped, beat two 12-year-old girls)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Beat and killed young girl)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime (Raped 12 year old)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Rapist killer; book about case)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection