|Birthname||Virginie Claire Désirée Marie Hériot|
|born on||25 July 1890 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Le Vésinet, France, 48n54, 2e08|
|Timezone||LMT m2e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°52' 12°59 Asc. 07°39'|
French sailor who competed in the 1928 Summer Olympics as a crew member of the French boat l'Aile VI which won the gold medal in the 8 m class.
In early 1932, she was seriously injured in a storm between Venice and Greece, but refused to retire from the competition. At the end of August, during the Arcachon regattas, she lost consciousness aboard Aile VII, but started nevertheless. Struck by a syncope as she crossed the finishing line, she later died on 28 August 1932, aboard Ailée II.
- associate relationship with Bouché, Donatien (born 10 May 1882). Notes: Crewmates
- associate relationship with Sports: 1928 Summer Olympics, Amsterdam (born 28 July 1928). Notes: Gold medal, Sailing 8 m class, France
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Sports : Sailing/ Boating
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Sailing 8 m class)