|born on||25 July 1898 at 04:30:35 (= 04:30:35 AM )|
|Place||Bodenbach a.d. Elbe(Decin), Czech Republic, 50n46, 14e13|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°10' 14°30 Asc. 03°06'|
German engineer, psychologist, psychotherapist, professional research astrologer and published author. During the Nazi-regime Goerner was forced to do astrological research and prognosis of foreign military strategies from 1941 together with K. E. Krafft. In 1948 he founded the research team G2L together with his wife and G. Lucht . He worked on dynamograms (Dynamogramme), statograms (Statogramme) as well as psycho- and geograms.
He died on 6/06/1979.
- business associate/partner relationship with Krafft, Karl Ernst (born 10 May 1900)
Alan Leo quotes him
Taeger Lexikon same data from Weber, 4:31 AM from Goerner as rectified (with no notation of original time from which the rectification was made).
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Research and manufacturing)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Therapist)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro, researcher)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology