Giscard d'Estaing, Anne-Aymone
|Birthname||Anne-Aymone Marie Josèphe Christiane Sauvage de Br|
|born on||10 April 1933 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°21' 21°59 Asc. 28°45'|
French wife of former President of France Valéry Giscard d'Estaing. Their children are: Valérie-Anne, Henri (Edmond Marie Valéry), Louis (Joachim Marie François) and Jacinte (Marguerite Marie). Louis was a French conservative Representative; Henri is the President of the tourism company Club Méditerranée.
Though she bears no noble title, Anne-Aymone is a daughter of François Marie Joseph Abel Henri Sauvage, Marquis de Brantès, who died in Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp on 8 May 1944, and his wife, the former Princess Aymone Marie Sylvie Renée de Faucigny-Lucinge et Coligny, a great-great-granddaughter of Charles Ferdinand, duc de Berry by his mistress Amy Brown. She also is a great-niece of the Cuban-born French designer and architect José Emilio Terry y Dorticos and the sister of Paul Dominique Marie Joseph Sauvage de Brantès, the present Marquis de Brantès.
- parent->child relationship with Giscard d'Estaing, Henri (born 17 October 1956)
- parent->child relationship with Giscard d'Estaing, Jacinte (born 3 May 1960)
- parent->child relationship with Giscard d'Estaing, Louis (born 20 October 1958)
- parent->child relationship with Giscard d'Estaing, Valérie-Anne (born 1 November 1953)
- spouse relationship with Giscard d'Estaing, Valéry (born 2 February 1926)
- compare to chart of Chirac, Bernadette (born 18 May 1933)
Didier Geslain archive, 'g' pdf file, p. 107.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Valéry Giscard d'Estaing)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)