|Birthname||Vincente Fox Quesada|
|born on||2 July 1942 at 09:45 (= 09:45 AM )|
|Place||Mexico City, Mexico (MEX), 19n24, 99w09|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°07' 06°56 Asc. 29°13'|
Mexican politician, Opposition leader who won the presidential elections on his birthday, 7/02/2000. He offers a long-range plan for development in Mexico, with the help of local and foreign funding, while gradually opening the border.
Fox's election marks a historic turning point in Mexico, the first peaceful transfer of power from one elected party to another in the country's history. After seven decades of rule by the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI), the world's longest-ruling party, Mexican voters signaled that they are ready for change. The country's political machinery is a morass of corruption, there is rising crime in the cities and immense gaps in income, education, health care, housing and just about every facet of Mexican life. The educated elite have First World living conditions while the poor are Third World residents.
Fox was approved by outgoing President Ernesto Zedillo.
Fox has four children from a first marriage and his daughter Ana Cristina says she will act as his first lady. There are rumors flying around Mexico, with everyone including the upper class to the shoe shiner, gossip-mongers of the street, that are debating about the possibility of an impending marriage to Fox's spokesperson, Martha Sahagun. He has also been romantically linked with actress Lucia Mendez, even though half the female population of Mexico would like to be first lady of the handsome el presidente. His availability was definitely concluded on 7/02/2001, when he and Martha Sahagún where married.
Fox had recently been under a cloud of suspicion that political graft has been reestablished when it was revealed that the Mexican White House had new towels invoiced at $400 each, at a time when the top minimum wage is under $4.00 a day and more than 40% of the population lives on less than $2.00 a person per day.
- spouse relationship with Sahagún, Marta (born 10 April 1953)
- Work : Gain social status 2 July 2000 (Elected President of Mexico, 58th birthday)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Luis Lesur Gonzalez has two times: 10:00 PM from the B.C. and 09:45 AM from Fox's staff. Luis wrote an article about Fox in Reforma (the most important paper in Mexico) with the time of 10:00 PM from the B.C. that he had in hand. After Fox read the article, he corrected the birth time to a mutual friend, who informed Luis. Luis trusted the time that had come from Fox himself, 9:45 AM, and LMR agrees.
Ernesto Cordero also quotes the time of 9:45 AM "via Walñter Anliker, who contacted
from Fox´s staff." (Apparently the B.C. information had been written later and carelessly, giving PM instead of AM.)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Four adopted)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Political graft)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Catholic)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (President of Mexico)
- 1942 births
- Birthday 2 July
- Birthplace Mexico City, MEX
- Sun 10 Cancer
- Moon 6 Pisces
- Asc 29 Leo
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state