|Birthname||Emerson James Delaney|
|born on||12 August 1924 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°15' 29°47 Asc. 02°33'|
American welterweight boxer who challenged Sugar Ray Robinson for the World Welterweight Title on 25 June 1947 in Cleveland, Ohio. Robinson had the advantage in every round except the sixth, when he was staggered twice and hurt. A single left hook from Robinson ended the fight. Doyle was taken to St. Vincent's Charity Hospital immediately after the bout, where he failed to regain consciousness and died a few hours later. He was aged 22.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Robinson, Sugar Ray (born 3 May 1921)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Terminal brain injury)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 22)
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing (Welterweight)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker