|born on||25 January 1880 at 23:55 (= 11:55 PM )|
|Place||Épernay, France, 49n03, 3e57|
|Timezone||LMT m3e57 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°27' 18°54 Asc. 24°13'|
French stage and film actress and a fashion trendsetter in Paris who helped popularize the designs of Coco Chanel. Starting on stage in Paris in 1900, Dorziat played aristocratic and often severe character roles in over 70 French films. She died at age 99 on 30 November 1979 in Biarritz, France. The Théâtre Gabrielle-Dorziat in Épernay, France is named for her.
- friend relationship with Bernstein, Henry (born 20 June 1876)
- friend relationship with Bourget, Paul (born 2 September 1852)
- friend relationship with Chanel, Coco (born 19 August 1883)
- friend relationship with Cocteau, Jean (born 5 July 1889)
- friend relationship with Giraudoux, Jean (born 29 October 1882)
- lover relationship with Guitry, Lucien (born 13 December 1860)
- lover relationship with Jouvet, Louis (born 24 December 1887)
- role played of/by Elisabeth "Sissi", Empress of Austria (born 24 December 1837). Notes: 1936 film "Mayerling"
- Work : New Job 1900 (Stage debut)
- Relationship : Marriage 1925 (Count Michel de Zogheb)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1968 (Memoir "Côté cour, côté jardin")
- Death, Cause unspecified 1979 (Nearly 100, in Biarritz, France)
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 105.
Gauquelin Vol 3/0529.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age nearly 100)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Over 70 films)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater before films)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoir "Côté cour, côté jardin")