De La Tocnaye, Alain
|Birthname||Alain Gilles Henry Charles de Bougrenet de La Tocn|
|born on||13 November 1926 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°48' 03°38 Asc. 18°02'|
French far-right political activist.
He joined the Organisation de l'armée secrète (OAS) ["Organisation of the Secret Army"] and was involved in the group's attempt to assassinate President Charles de Gaulle on 22 August 1962 in Clamart, France.
He was arrested, tried by the Military Court of Justice at Fort Vincennes and sentenced to death on 4 March 1963. On 11 March, his sentence was commuted to life in prison. He was pardoned and released in 1968, at the same time as General Salan and Colonel Argoud.
He died on 9 January 2009 in Cavaillon, Vaucluse, France.
- associate relationship with Bastien-Thiry, Jean-Marie (born 10 October 1927). Notes: OAS
- associate relationship with Bernier, Serge (born 10 July 1933). Notes: OAS
- associate relationship with Bertin, Pascal (born 16 August 1942). Notes: OAS
- associate relationship with Buisine, Gérard (born 10 December 1926)
- associate relationship with Naudin, Jean-Pierre (born 31 October 1942)
- associate relationship with Prévost, Jacques (1931) (born 29 October 1931)
- associate relationship with Watin, Georges (born 10 May 1923)
Didier Geslain archive, 'Algérie' pdf file, p. 13.
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Far-right)