|born on||14 January 1924 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Auray, France, 47n40, 2w59|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°14' 01°05 Asc. 15°38'|
French actor, activist, and gay theorist. He appeared in 27 films between 1942 and 1983.
Following World War II, he began work in films. He founded Tréteaux de France in 1959. He was a participant in the program Sexual Morality and the Law with Michel Foucault, debating age of consent reform in France.
Danet died in Paris on 16 October 2001.
- associate relationship with Foucault, Michel (born 15 October 1926)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 65.
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher (Gay theorist)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political