Crosby, Kathryn Grant
|Birthname||Olive Kathryn Grandstaff|
|born on||25 November 1933 at 06:08 (= 06:08 AM )|
|Place||Houston, Texas, 29n46, 95w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°47' 17°27 Asc. 22°08'|
American actress who went to Hollywood with a movie contract in 1953 after winning a beauty contest. Her film career never made much of a splash and she retired after "The Big Circus," 1959, to marry Hollywood's wealthiest and most famous bachelor, 30-year-older Bing Crosby, on 24 October 1957 in Las Vegas. Their three children were born in 1958, '59 and '61.
During the early years of her marriage, she took nurses training to become an R.N., but she never followed the career. In the '70s she began a local TV talk show in San Francisco, California.
Crosby was widowed with Bing's death on a Madrid, Spain golf course on 14 October 1977.
Bing's estate went into administration by the Bank of the West. In late 1994 she was sued by them over her mishandling of his $25 million as she had debts of great magnitude and refused to allow the Bank to examine her books.
- parent->child relationship with Crosby, Harry (born 8 August 1958)
- parent->child relationship with Crosby, Mary (born 14 September 1959)
- parent->child relationship with Crosby, Nathaniel (born 29 October 1961)
- spouse relationship with Crosby, Bing (born 3 May 1903). Notes: 1957-1977
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1958 (First child born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1959 (Second child born)
- Work : Retired 1959 (Retired from show business)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1962 (Third child born)
- Crime : Law suit 1994 (Sued by estate on mis-handling of inheritance)
Church of Light quotes Bulletin of Astro-Science 9/l958
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (20 years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Husband 30 years older)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Bing Crosby)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Bing Crosby)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage (Wealthy husband)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis (Mishandled Bing's estate money)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King (Beauty contest winner)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids (Did not practice)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women