|born on||14 July 1938 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Venice, Italy, 45n26, 12e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°31' 13°40 Asc. 05°24'|
Italian executive, the director general of a major Italian corporation. In 1960 he was a market research analyst with Fairbanks & Morse in Chicago and within two years he headed the foreign market research team in Rome. Colussi was consultant on industrial localization until 1966. The following year he was the founder and general manager of LCM.
Since 1986, Colussi has been the vice president and managing director of a marketing and advertising information systems. He contributes articles and reviews to daily newspapers. For recreation, he enjoys tennis, skiing and mountain climbing.
- Work : New Job 1960 (Market research analyst)
- Work : New Job 1966 (Consultant)
- Work : Gain social status 1986 (Vice-president, managing director)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 4
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Tennis, skiing)
- Vocation : Business : Consultant (Industrial)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Director General)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Public relations (Managing director, marketing and sales)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Mountain climbing)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Contributing articles)