|Birthname||Samuel James Clark|
|born on||18 October 1987 at 11:55 (= 11:55 AM )|
|Place||Adelaide, Australia, 34s55, 138e35|
|Timezone||ACST h9e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°10' 00°40 Asc. 02°55'|
Australian actor, singer and songwriter best known for his role as Ringo Brown on the Australian soap opera, Neighbours (2007-2010) and Leo in the Fox/Paramount live musical television special Grease: Live (2016). Clark made his musical debut in 2009 with the single "Broken", which peaked at number one on the Australian Physical Singles Chart. His third single "Devastated" also peaked at number one on the same chart. In August 2010, Clark released his debut studio album, Take Me Home.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Neighbours (born 18 March 1985). Notes: Played Ringo Brown, 2007-2010
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released August 2010 (Debut studio album, "Take Me Home")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, The Advertiser (Adelaide), 19 October 1987, page 44, born at Burnside.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Lived and worked in the USA)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Solid White Line)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar, loop pedal)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Pop)