|born on||7 September 1949 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Poughkeepsie, New York, 41n42, 73w55|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°58' 20°57 Asc. 08°39'|
American pro astrologer, the author of "An Easygoing Guide to Astrology." She has studied astrology from 1976 and has taught from 1989.
Nancy was born with a heart defect that affected her lungs, presenting a life-long challenge. Doctors recommended a heart-lung transplant to survive and she was placed on a waiting list.
Nancy married Sam and moved with him from New York to California. During that same period, '91 and '92, she segued into professional astrology. In Autumn 1992 they sold their house and moved to Oregon. They had been in the new house nine days when the call came. She flew back to California immediately for surgery and was fitted with a new heart and lungs on 11/25/1992.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1976 (Study of astrology)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1989 (Began teaching astrology)
- Family : Change residence 1992 (Moved to Oregon)
- Health : Medical procedure 25 November 1992 (Heart/lung transplant operation)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes an article by her in the Mountain Astrologer
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Birth defect)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Heart/lung transplant recipient)
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Heart)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes (Transplant of heart and lungs)