Carson, John David
|Birthname||John Franklin Carson|
|born on||6 March 1952 at 14:35 (= 2:35 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°19' 23°09 Asc. 06°00'|
American actor who began his career at a young age, acting in television advertisements, and later doing cartoon voice-acting for Hanna-Barbera. His first job was the voice of "Dino Boy/Todd" in 18 episodes of Space Ghost from 1966 to 1968, billed as Johnny Carson. Upon beginning his Hollywood career he was immediately engaged in a dispute with Johnny Carson over the use of their shared name - he subsequently went by the name John David Carson.
Carson's first feature film was Pretty Maids All in a Row in 1971. In 1990, he appeared in the Julia Roberts hit Pretty Woman, which marked his last appearance on film. Carson also appeared in a great deal of television productions.
He was of Irish and Cherokee ancestry, the son of Western actor Eldridge "Kit" Carson (1909–1978) and his wife, Rosemonde (née James) Carson, a fashion model.
He married three times and divorced two times. He died in Las Vegas, Nevada from lymphoma on 27 October 2009 at age 57.
- child->parent relationship with Carson, Kit (born 24 December 1809)
From his Wikipedia entry, no source given, "He was born at 2:35 PM at the now-closed Queen of Angels Hospital in Los Angeles" .
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lymphoma)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Lymphoma)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over