|Birthname||Robert Reed Carradine|
|born on||24 March 1954 at 19:27 (= 7:27 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°57' 05°16 Asc. 21°29'|
American actor-producer; the son of actor John Carradine. He has appeared in nearly 50 feature films.
The youngest of four sons of actor John Carradine, Robert Carradine has followed his brothers Keith and Bruce and half-brother David into acting. Robert made his film debut as a teenager in 1972's "The Cowboys," playing juvenile leads until his looks matured into those of a young character actor. He appeared with his brothers in the 1982 western "The Long Riders." In 1984, Carradine scored a hit as one of the bespectacled, slide-rule-bearing leads of the raunchy comedy "Revenge of the Nerds," followed by "Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise" in 1987. Carradine has also produced two features directed by his brother David.
In 1990 he married Edie Mani. He has one daughter, Ever, born in 1974 from an affair with Susan Snyder.
- parent->child relationship with Carradine, Ever (born 6 August 1974)
- sibling relationship with Carradine, David (born 8 December 1936)
- sibling relationship with Carradine, Keith (born 8 August 1949)
- role played of/by Davis, Rennie (born 23 May 1940). Notes: 1987 film "Conspiracy: The Trial of the Chicago 8"
- Work : Gain social status 1972 (Release of first major film)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1974 (Daughter Ever born)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1984 (Started "Revenge of the Nerds" series)
- Relationship : Marriage 1990 (Edie Mani)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, brothers)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of four)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Lead and character actor, film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer