|born on||20 July 1945 at 10:14 (= 10:14 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||27°36' 05°24 Asc. 20°12'|
American singer, gravel-voiced, best known for the 1981 pop classic "Bette Davis Eyes," which won a Grammy; an outstanding songwriter in rock, pop and country. After Hollywood high school, Carnes wrote and performed commercials and made demo's of her own original songs as well as those of other artists. She sang as a member of the Christy Minstrels in 1960. Slender and blonde, she developed an opening act, where she met and married writer-performer Dave Ellington,
As a solo, "Kim Carnes," 1975, she won critical favor, however she was most successful as a songwriter with her husband and partner, Ellington. Top people such as Sinatra, Streisand and Kenny Rogers recorded her songs.
- associate relationship with Rogers, Kenny (born 21 August 1938). Notes: Music collaborators
- Work : Prize 1981 (Grammy award)
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Dave Ellington)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Christy Minstrels)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (1981)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women