|Birthname||Burke, Yvonne Braithwaite|
|born on||5 October 1932 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°49' 05°50 Asc. 16°19'|
American politician, California's most prominent black and female political operative. She began her career by setting standards, as she was the first black woman on the County Board of Supervisors beginning on 6/14/1979. The first of her three terms as a U.S. Congresswoman began with her election on 11/07/1972.
Burke was married for the first time from 1957-1964. Her second marriage occurred on 6/14/1972 and has produced one daughter.
- parent->child relationship with Burke, Autumn (born 23 November 1973)
- Relationship : Marriage 1957 (First marriage, seven years)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (U.S. Congress, Board of Supervisors)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First black female pol in county)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women