|Birthname||Autumn R. Burke|
|born on||23 November 1973 at 15:55 (= 3:55 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°34' 22°13 Asc. 17°48'|
American politician currently serving in the California State Assembly. She is a Democrat representing the 62nd Assembly District, which encompasses portions of the Westside and the South Bay regions of Los Angeles County. Burke is the Vice-Chair of the California Legislative Black Caucus.
Prior to being elected to the Assembly in 2014, she was a realtor and business consultant. She is the daughter of former Assemblywoman, congresswoman and Los Angeles County supervisor Yvonne Brathwaite Burke. Her mother was the first member of Congress to give birth (to Autumn) while in office. They appeared together on the March 1974 cover of Ebony magazine. Her legislative career has included taking on several significant issues, including wildfires and tax conformity.
- child->parent relationship with Burke, Yvonne (born 5 October 1932)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Congressional First," The Washington Post, 24 Nov 1973, page D3.
- Traits : Body : Race (Black, African-American)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mother, Yvonne Brathwaite Burke, politician)
- Vocation : Business : Consultant
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office