Bryant, C. Farris
|Birthname||Cecil Farris Bryant|
|born on||26 July 1914 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Ocala, Florida, 29n11, 82w08|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°38' 16°23 Asc. 17°41'|
American lawyer, businessman and politician, a Democrat, who served as the 34th Governor of Florida from 1961 to 1965. He also served on the United States National Security Council and in the Office of Emergency Planning (1966-1967) during the administration of President Lyndon B. Johnson.
Bryant and his wife Julia were married for 56 years. She died of cancer in 1996. After politics, Bryant practised law in Jacksonville, Florida, where he lived until his death on 1 March 2002 at age 87.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, The Ocala Evening Star (Ocala, Florida), 27 July 1914, page 4, "Born, yesterday morning, to Mr. and Mrs. C. C. Bryant, at their home, corner of South Second and Tuscawilla streets, a fine son, who has been named C. C. Bryant, Jr." A birth time of 6 AM is speculative.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (56 years with Julia, nee Burnett)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Insurance fields
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWII, US Navy)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (4th Governor of Florida, 1961-1965)