|Birthname||Christopher Maurice Brown|
|born on||5 May 1989 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Tappahannock, Virginia, 37n56, 76w52|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°09' 17°54 Asc. 14°55'|
American singer, songwriter, rapper, dancer, actor, and record producer, who has sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the world's best-selling music artists. Throughout his career, Brown has won several awards, including a Grammy Award, 15 BET Awards, four Billboard Music Awards, and six Soul Train Music Awards.
He taught himself to sing and dance at a young age and was involved in his church choir and several local talent shows. Having signed with Jive Records in 2004, Brown released his self-titled debut studio album the following year. It peaked at number two on the US Billboard 200 and was later certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). With his first single "Run It!" peaking atop the US Billboard Hot 100, Brown became the first male artist as a lead since Diddy in 1997 to have his debut single top the chart. His second album Exclusive (2007) spawned his second Hot 100 number one "Kiss Kiss", in addition to "With You" and "Forever". The album was also certified double platinum by the RIAA.
In 2009, Brown received much media attention after pleading guilty to felony assault of his then-girlfriend, singer Rihanna; he was sentenced to five years of probation and six months of community service. His third album Graffiti was released later that year, and included the top-twenty single "I Can Transform Ya". Brown's fourth album F.A.M.E. (2011) became his first to top the Billboard 200; it spawned hit singles "Yeah 3x", "Look at Me Now", and "Beautiful People". F.A.M.E. earned Brown his first Grammy Award for Best R&B Album at the 54th Grammy Awards. His fifth album Fortune was released in 2012. However, after the release of Exclusive, Brown's albums have not been well received by music critics.
Apart from his work in the music industry, Brown has pursued an acting career. In 2007, he made his on-screen feature film debut in Stomp the Yard, and appeared as a guest on the television series The O.C. Other films Brown has appeared in, include This Christmas (2007), Takers (2010), Think Like a Man (2012), and Battle of the Year (2013).
Brown has a daughter Royalty born to Nia Guzman in 2015. On 20 November 2019 Brown welcomed his second child, son Aeko Catori Brown, with girlfriend Ammika Harris (Pietzker). His third child, a daughter Lovely Symphani Brown, was born at at 4:40 AM on 7 January 2022.
- associate relationship with Bieber, Justin (born 1 March 1994). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Drake (born 24 October 1986)
- associate relationship with Norwood, Brandy (born 11 February 1979). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Sparks, Jordin (born 22 December 1989). Notes: Music collaborators
- associate relationship with The Game (born 29 November 1979). Notes: collaborators
- lover relationship with Rihanna (born 20 February 1988). Notes: Dated 2007-2009
- parent->child relationship with Brown, Aeko (born 20 November 2019)
- assault/ battery victim relationship with Rihanna (born 20 February 1988). Notes: domestic violence
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 8 February 2009 at 12:30 AM (Physical assault on girlfriend)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 7 January 2022 at 04:40 AM (Birth of daughter Lovely)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Treindl quotes Twitter messages from his mother, Joyce Hawkins 'mombreezy'. She tweeted details of Chris' birth, writing: "I believe Chris was born around 12:30 pm on May 5, 1989. I don't know if it's exact but it's close". 
Sy Scholfield quotes daughter Lovely Symphani's data from a news article: "The day after the baby was born, Diamond took to Instagram with a post that reads: “The princess is here! Lovely Symphani Brown. My sweet baby girl, it’s been a whole day you’ve been in the world and have already shown me the true meaning of life. I promise to love and protect you always. Forever yours, mommy…..” Lovely’s face is blurred out in the initial post, but the image reveals the girl was born at 4:40 a.m. on Jan. 7. She was 6 lbs and 9 inches"("Chris Brown confirms he fathered baby girl", Revolt, 9 April 2022 ).
- Traits : Body : Race (African-American)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic
- Traits : Personality : Temper
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Older sister)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Rehab to Jail in 2014)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Rapper
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Music)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy