|Birthname||Maria Paola Buonaparte|
|born on||20 October 1780 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Ajaccio, France, 41n55, 8e44|
|Timezone||LMT m8e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°07' 26°05 Asc. 25°39'|
French-Italian favourite sister of Napoleon I, a classic beauty who was known as a nymphomaniac. The eleventh of 13 kids, she was the model for Antonio Cavova's most popular sculpture. Frivolous and morally lax, she loved luxury and fornication. She had 600 dresses and a great deal of jewelry; Borghese bathed every morning in milk. She married Prince Borghese in August 1803. As he was a disappointing lover, she took other men for the following 15 years. Borghese suffered from continual vaginal distress and illness due to overuse.
She died of cancer on 9 June 1825 at age 44 in Florence, Italy.
- sibling relationship with Bonaparte, Napoléon I (born 15 August 1769)
- role played of/by Cusey, Roberte (born 18 March 1907). Notes: 1928 film "Madame Récamier"
- Death of Child 1804
Sy Scholfield quotes from Pauline Bonaparte: la Vénus impériale, 1780-1825 by Bernard Nabonne (Hachette, 1963), p. 11: "Paola-Maria de Buonaparte, dite Paoletta, naquit à Ajaccio le 20 octobre 1780, à dix heures du soir." Another biography gives 10:30 PM: Napoleon and His Parents: On the Threshold of History by Dorothy Carrington (1990), page 128: "... beautiful as Letizia and loyal in the same fundamental way ; alone among the sisters she stood by Napoleon in his hour of defeat . She was born at half - past ten on the night of 20 October..."
(Previously this record was rated C: Bordoni quotes Berthon).
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (13 kids)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (eleventh of thirteen)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother Napolean)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Prince Borghese)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Many)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Child died)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extravagant
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Party animal
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Nymphomaniac)
- Passions : Sexuality : Sex Organs (Vaginitis)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France-Italy)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women