|born on||7 July 1988 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°39' 29°45 Asc. 07°38'|
American songwriter, musician, writer and performer from New York who has released six full-length albums, most recently Pity Boy in 2019. Blum has contributed non-musical written work to Autostraddle, Huffington Post, and The Fader.
Blum is openly transgender, queer and Jewish, preferring the pronouns they and them. Blum was diagnosed with ADHD at a young age, but has only spoken occasionally about it in interviews. Blum is currently dating Gaby Dunn, an American writer, actress, journalist, comedian, LGBTQ activist, and podcaster.
- lover relationship with Dunn, Gaby (born 1 June 1988)
Sy Scholfield quotes Blum on Twitter, "Hello, today is my birthday and I would love nothing more than for you to buy a ticket for somebody else to come to one of our upcoming shows" (posted 7 July 2019) , "you tryna do my birth chart? Cancer sun with an Aries moon and a Virgo rising and my Venus is in Gemini" , "don't worry, it's another water sign, a gemini and an aries. Allegedly this will be fine bc I have an aries moon & gem mercury" . Birth year of 1988 from public records database. A birth time of 10 AM is speculative.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Gender reassignment)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : ADHD
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian ("Queer")
- Passions : Sexuality : Transgender F-to-M
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Mal Blum and the Blums)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist