|Birthname||Germaine Jeanne Yvonne Berton|
|born on||7 June 1902 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Puteaux, France, 48n53, 2e14|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°13' 10°20 Asc. 04°31'|
French anarchist and trade unionist known for the murder of Marius Plateau, an editor for the Action française journal and member of the royalist organisation Camelots du Roi, on 22 January 1923. She had wanted to shoot Léon Daudet to death but, not finding him, she shot Plateau instead. Despite confessing, Berton was acquitted on 24 December. Berton then became famous as a muse to many Surrealists. André Breton believed that she was the first surrealist anti-heroine and the incarnation of love and revolution. She died by suicide on 6 July 1942 in Paris at age 40.
- homicide victim relationship with Plateau, Marius (born 8 July 1886)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt
- Vocation : Politics : Labor unions
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Anarchist)