|Birthname||Kenneth Eugene Behring|
|born on||13 June 1928 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Freeport, Illinois, 42n18, 89w37|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°12' 21°41 Asc. 13°16'|
American real estate developer, animal hunter, and former owner of the National Football League's Seattle Seahawks, from 1988 to 1997. Behring was listed several times on the annual Forbes 400 list of richest Americans, and has been described in the press as a billionaire.
In 2004, Behring published a memoir, Road to Purpose: One Man's Journey Bringing Hope to Millions and Finding Purpose Along the Way. In 2013, he published a revised edition of the memoir, The Road to Leadership: Finding a Life of Purpose.
Behring was a former president of Safari Club International and was at one time its largest donor. He made multiple safari trips to East Africa, where he shot lions, leopards, rhinoceroses, an elephant, and an endangered bighorn sheep. He has been criticized for his trophy hunting practices and animal conservation ethics.
Behring died on 25 June 2019 at age 91 in Contra Costa County, California.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, Freeport Journal-Standard (Freeport, Illinois), 13 June 1928, page 6, "born this morning at the Methodist Hospital." A time of 6 AM is speculative.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five sons)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Collectibles (Vintage cars)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Billionaire)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer