Beatrice, Princess of York
|Birthname||Beatrice Elizabeth Mary Windsor|
|born on||8 August 1988 at 20:18 (= 8:18 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°26' 04°54 Asc. 11°08'|
British royalty, the first daughter of Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew, the Duke and Duchess of York. At the time of her birth, she was fifth in line for the British throne. Her dad was present at her birth, and she weighed six pounds and 12 ounces.
She married Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, a property developer and English born Italian noble, in 2020. Their daughter Sienna Elizabeth was born in September 2021.
Upon the death of Elizabeth II and the accession of King Charles III, Princess Beatrice became a Counsellor of State, a senior position within the royal family limited to the first four in the line of succession over the age of 21 and the sovereign's consort.
- parent->child relationship with Mapelli Mozzi, Sienna (born 18 September 2021)
- child->parent relationship with Andrew, Duke of York (born 19 February 1960)
- child->parent relationship with Sarah, Duchess of York (born 15 October 1959)
- sibling relationship with Eugenie, Princess of York (born 23 March 1990)
LMR quotes news reports on date
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (British royalty)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two girls)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women