Astrid, Princess of Belgium
|Birthname||Astrid Josephine Charlotte|
|born on||5 June 1962 at 12:20 (= 12:20 PM )|
|Place||Laeken, Belgium, 50n53, 4e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°19' 20°27 Asc. 14°12'|
Belgian royalty, the second child and only daughter of King Albert II and Queen Paola, and younger sister to the current Belgian monarch, King Philippe.
She married Archduke Lorenz of Austria-Este on 22 September 1984, and they have five children.
In 2016 Astrid's first grandchild, Princess Anna Astrid, was born, daughter of Prince Amedeo. The prince's second child, a son, was born in 2019.
- parent->child relationship with Joachim, Prince of Belgium (born 9 December 1991)
- parent->child relationship with Luisa Maria, Princess of Belgium (born 11 October 1995)
- child->parent relationship with Albert II, King of Belgium (born 6 June 1934)
- child->parent relationship with Paola, Queen of Belgium (born 11 September 1937)
- sibling relationship with Delphine, Princess of Belgium (born 22 February 1968). Notes: Half siblings, same father
- sibling relationship with Laurent, Prince of Belgium (born 19 October 1963)
- sibling relationship with Philippe, King of Belgium (born 15 April 1960)
- other kin relationship with Maximilian, Prince of Belgium (born 6 September 2019). Notes: Grandkin
- has other family relationship with Anna, Princess of Belgium (born 17 May 2016). Notes: Grandmother/ granddaughter
- Relationship : Marriage 22 September 1984 in Brussels (Archduke Lorenz of Austria-Este)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Luc De Marre quotes birth certificate.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Royalty)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Archduke Lorenz)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (President of the Belgian Red Cross)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Landmine survivors rights)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Belgium)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women